[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » Stories » Story Of A Teenager . » The Capoeira girl
The Capoeira girl

MokoDate: Sunday, 2012-09-30, 7:01 PM | Message # 1
~Satan~
Awards: 0
Today morning i met with a rather extraordinary incident, as i was walking out of my Dojo i noticed a girl in the basketball court, i stopped when i saw that she was standing there and 3 boys started to come towards her....it seemed like a sparring session but i was confused, was it an attack or just a routine...either way i wanted to go and help the girl in anyway i could....but i decided it would be best to interfere only if she could not handle herself....one of the 3 boys ran towards her dressed in a yellow Hood and shorts....she jumped up high and did a 360 degree roundhouse kick on the boy's face, he hit the ground along with her feet..with great elegance she was fighting her way through the 3 boys ,it seemed like a dance from heaven ....i was smitten by her perfect body structure and the way she performed those brutal moves so gently with great posture...in around 5 minutes she was done fighting, i figured out she was doing capoeira.The 3 boys bowed to her and started to limp away....i could not help but stare.....i have seen girls fighting but this one was different she had made it look so natural not a single sound she uttered while this routine it was more like a lethal dance session but the blood on the basketball court would not agree to this statement...i could make out that she was hurt....i wanted to lend her a helping hand but i knew this would only dilute her fire within....her dark colored hair glanced in the morning sun,she looked back at me and i tried to look away but could not...all i could do was smile like and idiot and keep on staring she smiled back at me and started to walk away....

Attachments: 9766201.jpg (95.4 Kb)

XayaanDate: Sunday, 2012-09-30, 7:34 PM | Message # 2
~Playboy~
Awards: 0
Epic Man ! smile

Forum » Stories » Story Of A Teenager . » The Capoeira girl
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: